IT & Network Engineer 2018
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and experienced Network Engineer with a strong background in building enterprise-level, scalable networks.
As a Network Engineer, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
Passionate, talented, dynamic individuals who demonstrate strong technical skills with solid problem solving abilities will make all the difference.
- Develop and implement designs, standards and policies across Enormit’s network infrastructure.
- Strong experience working in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment at systems administrator level.
- Good practical experience on Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, ISA Server, DHCP, DNS, Exchange Server.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Responsible for system & network support, troubleshooting, hardware & software maintenance and maintenance of LAN & Wireless network on Microsoft windows/Linux based server.
- 1 year of experience in a Network Engineering position with an Internet service provider or enterprise-level network.
- Network certifications such as CCNP/CCIE (or equivalent level of experience) will be plus point.
- Successful candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills; ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; good attention to detail; the ability to work as a team player; ability to work with minimal guidance.
Enormit is in the market for providing numerous IT solutions to business professional across the globe, which has enabled us to make a mark in the entire IT industry. Enormit aims to deliver the optimum quality products and services across the globe.